September 11, 2022

 I spend a good deal of time skim reading the too many sources that make up my information diet. Good thing 1’s and 0’s don’t put on body mass. When I come across something that I think might be of interest to folk I know I usually share it via twitter or on one of a too many platforms that are used by academics and would-be academics who are working in a common idea space or who are institutionally trapped by an imposed social media platform. 


At the suggestion of my much better half, I have opted to collect and where I can curate stuff on this site and not play the individual “you might find this useful/interesting” game.

No comments:

Bibs & bobs #14

  A wee rant <BoR> Maybe it was Marc Andreessen’s initial post on substack where he detailed how he would write.     What’s my purpos...